Federation of Master Builders
Please feel free to authenticate our FMB membership by clicking on the link to the left. This will verify that we are a current member and will help explain that we have been vetted by the FMB and that we follow the Code of Practice.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry. Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
Why Choose Us?
- All Commercial and Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes to all our customers.
- We hold full public liability insurance, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We offer Emergency Work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We also offer an after care service once the work has been completed, we can revisit if there are any issues.
- We offer FREE 24 hour emergency service, 7 Days a week. All you need to do is enrol at no charge.
- All work is covered by our aftercare service once the work has been completed, this gives both ourselves and the client peace of mind.